By tfnow on January 8, 2017The 74th Golden Globes red carpet fashion is alive with fashion from Sarah Jessica Parker in Vera Wang and Pharrell in Chanel and many of our favorite television, music and movie stars. Trends include metallic gowns with Nicole Kidman and host Natalie Morales.
By tfnow on December 31, 2016
The New Year is here and though this past year we lost(read here) many of our loved celebrities like Zsa Zsa Gabor, Debbie Reynolds, George Michael and Prince among others, the year ahead in 2017 doesn’t have to be gloomy.
As we get ready to toast to a new fashion year, here are seventeen quotes to get you in the mood. Regardless of your definition of change, freedom or individuality, these fashion quotes can lift you up. Cheers to a new fashion year ahead and Happy New Year.
1. “VOGUE is a fashion magazine, and a fashion magazine is about change.” – Anna Wintour
2. “The little black dress expresses a moment of freedom and individuality every time.” – Andre Leon Talley
3. “If I’d observed all the rules, I’d never have got anywhere.” – Marilyn Monroe
4. “Attitude is everything.” – Diane von Furstenberg
5. “What I love best in life is new starts.” – Karl Lagerfeld
6. “Clothes are like a good meal, a good movie, great pieces of music.” – Michael Kors
7. “Big girls need big diamonds.” – Elizabeth Taylor
8. “The joy of dressing is an art.” – John Galliano
9. “I work very hard and I’m worth every cent.” – Naomi Campbell
10. “Fashion is a great thing, it’s a way to express who you are.” – Zendaya
11. “Happy girls are the prettiest.” – Audrey Hepburn
12. “Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway.” – Coco Chanel
13. “Fashion is a weapon that you can use when you need it.” – Donatella Versace
14. “Glamour never takes a day off.” – Iman
15. “Believe in yourself and be prepared to work hard.” – Stella McCartney
16. “You can be an absolute woman and also be smart and tough and not lose your femininity.” – Priyanka Chopra
17. “Always have fun with fashion, dress to entertain yourself.” – Betsey Johnson
By tfnow on September 7, 2016PUMA and Rihanna has officially unveiled the much-awaited AW16 FENTY PUMA by Rihanna with the collection in New York City. The Creative Director, wearing pieces from the collection, graced the debut launch at Bergdorf Goodman with throngs of fans awaiting her arrival in front of the department store’s landmark windows and opened the space at the 5th floor.
By Tyrone Farley on January 10, 2016Lady Gaga at Golden Globes 2016 in Versace The Golden Globes 2016 is everyone’s favorite time to see the possible new fashion trends for the new year. It’s also the onset season of fashion red carpets for designers to show off their favorite actors/actresses in their latest designs. While extravagant jewels is always a fashion accessory, there were lots of […]
By Tyrone Farley on August 29, 2015Photo Source: Drafthouse.com Happy birthday Michael Jackson, and music fans shouldn’t be surprised that he’s still the ‘King of Pop.’ Die hard music fans know, that yes he’s the ‘King of Pop’, a world icon and also the ‘King of Fashion.’ Everyone’s got something to hold on to, for their favorite artist and for some fans it’s the fashions of […]
By Tyrone Farley on July 29, 2015Transgender Supermodel Andreja Pejić continues to make monumental strides in the fashion and beauty industry. She is out to prove that she too can model like any other female in the industry. The latest to show support for Andreja, is that of British style magazine THE LOVE MAGAZINE and specifically, the founder and EIC, KATIE GRAND. Andreja is featured in […]
By Tyrone Farley on July 26, 2015Say SWASH with this fabulous 10-minute express clothing care that gets your clothes looking and feeling their best. Yes, it does everything you’d want a machine to do and quickly too; Dewrinkle, Refresh, Restore, and Preserve your clothes for results never before achievable at home. The SWASH system, an all-in-one, in-home, convenient clothing care system, has elements of a clothes […]
By Tyrone Farley on February 26, 20152015 is set to be a sensational year for the global fashion scene, as the first ever Cannes Fashion Festival takes place in France. Celebrating fashion in its entirety, the festival is a consumer-driven event which sets it far apart from similar fashion festivals around the globe. It also takes place in a highly sought after location, right across from […]
By tfnowadmin on September 9, 2014The catwalks and streets of New York is buzzing with the sounds of New York Fashion Week but get ready for a New York Asian Fashion Week Extravaganza. The event is organized by fashionista Gwen Vikkey Miao Vicki Victoire of La Mode by GV Miao whose passion for fashion is undeniable. I’ve known and communicated with Vicki for many years […]
By tfnowadmin on January 17, 2014Photos Credit: Fashion GPS Radar
Posts tagged with ‘fashion’
True Fashionista Now > fashion