“Maille Mustard Boutique in New York is ‘culinary couture’, from go-with-everything gourmet classics to exclusive creations in line with seasonal trends,” says David Lowes of Maille. “Many New Yorkers and Maille fans have visited our Europe based boutiques and are some of our most engaged and loyal customers.”
Maille Mustard Boutique
The Maille opens with America’s first-ever Dijon mustard boutique on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. The brand’s fourth boutique globally and its first outside Europe, The Maille Mustard Boutique in New York (located at 185 Columbus Avenue at 68th Street), offers 20+ mustard variations (never before available in the United States) and other unique Maille products.
Maille Mustard Sommelier
Additionally, Maille also offers another first here in the United States with the ‘The Maille Mustard Sommelier.’
Top 5 Things to Know About the Maille Mustard Boutique in New York:
1. Exclusive to The Maille Boutiques, Mustard on Tap is served from an authentic French ceramic pump and filled to order in reusable stoneware jars. The Boutique will feature five varieties of Mustard on Tap including: White Wine; Chablis; Sauternes; Wholegrain Chardonnay; and Black Truffle and Chablis (a limited-edition product for the winter and holiday season).
Custom Designed Mustard Bar
2. A custom-designed Mustard Bar anchors the chic and contemporary boutique and offers complimentary samples daily to encourage experimentation and discovery.
NYC flagship boutique
3. Maille’s U.S. Mustard Sommelier Pierette Huttner will be based at the NYC flagship boutique, assisting customers (much like a wine sommelier) in discovering the varieties that best suit their tastes, as well as suggesting food pairings to complement the product flavors.
Gourmet Mustard Varieties
4. Unusual flavored gourmet mustard varieties such as Mustard with White Wine, Parmesan and Basil; Mustard with Dijon Blackcurrant Liqueur; and Mustard with Fig and Coriander. Also available: seasonal collections and limited-edition mustard varieties; Maille’s signature cornichons; a selection of vinegars and oils; and accessories for both the kitchen and the table. The boutique is also a perfect place for holiday gifts for discerning food lovers, offering a selection of beautifully-packaged gift sets as well as gift boxes to arrange a handpicked selection.
Maille Boutique Online
5. In the near future, Maille will also launch The Maille Boutique Online, which will make all the products sold in the New York boutique – including Mustard on Tap – available for the first time on the web for nationwide shipping.
Connect with Maille on Social: